- The Basic AO certification is a 2 day program
- The Advanced AO certification is offered in USA.
- Book in your seminar HERE (coming soon)
- BOOK YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE after completion of the basic seminar. (coming soon)
- Should you require any information please contact Seminar leader Dr. Joe Ierano on 0418 435 392
- CAA Continuing Professional Development has awarded this seminar 13 FLA credits for the TWO DAY program.
- The basic certification program taught directly from the book written by Dr Roy W. Sweat of Atlanta, Georgia, USA (based on the programs of Dr John Grostic).
Module 1: Radiographic placement procedures
- Radiographic technology, alignment, and positioning.
- Overview, History and philosophy of Upper Cervical: from Palmer to Sweat
- Practical radiographic positioning workshop: lateral and AP cervical, cranio-cervical, APOM
- Clinical case studies, radiographic positioning workshop
- Roentgenometrics: Analysis with lines and angles.
- A biomechanical approach to an energy-driven system
- Radiographic analysis for AO
- Practical radiographic analysis workshop, subluxation patterns
- Clinical case studies, radiographic variants and pathology,
- Right handed Cartesian co-ordinate system principles
- Leg length inequality research
- Cervical spine anatomy & palpation
- Practical leg check, palpation, patient placement workshop
- Clinical case studies & risk management (informed consent)
- Biomechanics of the upper cervical spine
- What is the type of joint in the atlas complex?
- Co-efficient of friction of the joint surfaces?
- Rotary breaks procedure
- Neurology of the upper cervical spine, chiropractic theoretical science
- Practical instrument adjusting workshop
- Clinical cases & risk management
Note: All proceeds go to a humanitarian project for research in ATLAS ORTHOGONAL health care.
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic Global Pty Ltd (AOCG), is a private, membership-based organisation and is functioning for humanitarian purposes and to improve the lives in our local communities. No information shared or discussed should be considered as legal or health advice. By visiting and entering this website or any of its entertainment libraries in any way you hereby agree that you entered into a private domain subject to the private membership terms of AOCG. AOCG, reserve all rights and are not responsible for individual use by the Users and/or Visitors to this site. This site is proprietary in nature and controlled under special private agreement. Obtaining any material including but not limited to downloads, recording, copying of any kind, cut and paste, hand written, etc., from this site by any and all parties without express permission from AOCG, is expressly forbidden. All State and Federal public entities, legal persons, offices, officers, agencies or agents are barred from extracting content from this site under any presumption of law without express permission by the AOCG. All state and federal persons and offices will be held liable in their private and public capacities for any breach of these conditions. Assumed and presumed public statutory authority over the private proprietary property of AOCG, contained and maintained on this site is hereby rebutted and denied without a valid quo warranto, express contract or express agreement.
Copyright © 2020 - spine.net.au All Rights Reserved